When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, organization or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies, some features may be disabled.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us
- We do not specifically market to children under 13
- We will notify the users Within 7 business days via in site notification if a data breach occurs.
- We do not ask for sensitive information like credit/debit card details, account number etc. on our website.